Monday, March 15, 2021

I lost 11 inches in 3 months !?

 Hi!! I am so glad that you are here and I hope you are doing well. So! I started working out with Caroline Girvans videos and lost 11 inches from my body. 

I started EPIC 1 in December 2020 and did half of it. By the end of December, I was feeling strong and great and so happy to have almost finished the challenge so I decided to continue EPIC 2 10 week challenge that Caroline posted on January 3rd, 2021. It was a new years beginning and so I was motivated and excited to do that. AND I did it! Yesterday I finished the challenge and honestly I have never been happier. I feel strong and I feel like nobody can outwork me! 


Sure, it was difficult. I had to take time out for exercise. Her workouts are approximately 50 minutes. I also had college and a lot of studying to do but I still managed to workout.  Also! I was eating in a calorie deficit all the time. 

(Calorie Deficit: Eating less calories than you require/ burning more calories than you eat. ) 

I was also walking for cardio, because I don't have a bike or a treadmill or any other equipment. I walked inside my house and that clearly worked for me. I don't really like to go outside either so.if you are like me, walking in your house itself might help you. Also I didn't run or anything. Neither did I do endless amounts of HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training). I just did Caroline's Workouts and that helped me. 

I have also never lasted on a challenge for 10 weeks. I always quit in 14 or 15 days. I get bored very easily.  But with Caroline that did  not happen. 

She has some killer workouts and they made me sore all over. But that's what makes me happy and I feel like I have done SO much hard work and that's why I am sore. You also don't need to have heavier dumbbells. I used my 5 kg pair and a 10 kg dumbbells throughout the challenge. I modified heavier dumbbells requiring exercises. 

Sometimes I even danced. That is also cardio. You can enjoy health and fitness too. I ate in a calorie deficit for sure but I had the tastiest food ever! If you want to know what I had, let me know in the comments.  

So! Finally the challenge came to an end and so I decided to measure myself! I was SHOCKED AND PROUD of my results. 

Following are the results comparisons 

1/12/20                                         13/3/ 21 

Weight: 56 kilos            |              52 kilos 

Waist : 28.5 inches        |              27.2 inches 

Tummy: 34 inches         |           31.8 inches 

Thighs : 23.5 inches        |           22.2 inches 

Arms :    12 inches           |          11.5 inches 

Hips :    38.5 inches          |          36 inches 

Total loss 11 inches overall. 



Yep:") I lost my hips too. But that's fine because I like how my body looks right now. I love it. 

If you want to get amazing results too, try this EPIC challenge my Caroline Girvan! I honestly love her like MUAH ! She helped me overcome my fear of working out! Now I love working out. Also I hope you have a wonderful time trying this Challenge and I hope you achieve the fitness level you have always wanted. 

Also her new challenge EPIC heat is coming up on April 5th. That will mostly have HIIT based moves and strength training included. It will only be 30 minutes long so you really can't make up excuses. Be sure to hop in! Cz I am REALLy excited and scared at the same time 


bye good luck 💜 I love you💜 Don't doubt yourself. You are a badass and you know it! 





EPIC 1 : 

https://youtu.be/c_-v1fYJGO8

EPIC 2: 

https://youtu.be/Muh4Cyis_G8

RESULTS: (I am so happy for her)

https://youtu.be/4vZP0lnM9Jk

I hope I motivated you to do something 😭👉👈 

Okie Bye now 


No comments:

Trying to be strongest I've ever been

 Hi, I hope you are doing well, I am just so happy and I feel so strong so I felt I might share it with you.  I started working out because ...