Friday, January 8, 2021

Caroline Girvan EPIC 2 - Day 5

  


Hi!! So ... I am taking part in the Caroline Girvan EPIC 2 challenge and I hope that you are too and if you are not then I hope I can provide you some motivation to follow along. 

Yesterday was an active rest day and so I walked about 7000 steps and also cleaned my house so it was kind of a workout also I was continuously standing for 2 hours as I had to cook. I must've burnt calories while doing that too. So the day went well I guess. 

Today I woke up at 6:45 and I felt kind of lethargic so I had my morning tea and dates with almonds for some energy. Then I walked for about 45 minutes and also ran for 12 minutes I think. It felt wonderful running to my favourite 00s music. What is your favorite genre ? Mine is mostly pop and sometimes electronic. 

I had an egg omelette with a roti for breakfast. I loaded my omelette with green chutney and tomato sauce. Sounds yucky I know. But it tasted yummy! Then I had my lectures and after those I walked again for 10 minutes or something. By then Caroline had already posted today's workout so I did that. It was an hour of torture. Just kidding, I was completely in a "I feel like I am alive but I am dead" situation. It was a full body day with dumbells including super sets. We all hate repeating the same exercises. Don't we? But Caroline says that doing sets actually gives you more progress and hitting that muscle group again really proves into effect. Also I just can't do one leg hamstring thingy's. What about you? 

I had a glass of water before and after workout. Also I had 2 rotis with ghee and some gavar sabzi with 2 roasted papad. I was so full after that and so I didn't have any evening snack. Well I had one biscuit. But I don't count that as a whole snack. Then I had to cook dinner, I cooked some pasta with tomato sauce and also some cabbage sabzi with khichdi. I did some chores standing and also walked a little bit. Then I had dinner. Some khichdi with ghee and sabzi and some pasta. 

Overall my day went really well. I had 7 glasses of water and walked about 6000 steps a day today. I'll be doing stretching tomorrow as it is a rest day. 

How was your day? 

Bye for now ❤

Caroline Girvan : 

https://youtu.be/R_hPkz8HRmY

No comments:

Trying to be strongest I've ever been

 Hi, I hope you are doing well, I am just so happy and I feel so strong so I felt I might share it with you.  I started working out because ...