Monday, March 22, 2021

How I take time out for exercise

 Hi, I am so happy that you are here and I hope that I provide you the information you are here for. 

So, I am a student and I have exams, assignments and projects to complete. Before I became a "fitness freak", I was always making excuses that I have my exams or I have to study or I am on my period. I'll start from tomorrow. 

And I am not asking you to workout on your period, but if you are okay with it then go for it. I have always been a lazy procrastinator and this was my excuse for not working out. 

My tomorrow did come and I did workout the next day as I had planned. BUT. I went too fucking hard on the very first day and that made me SO SORE. I wouldn't be able to walk or do any chores and as I was sore from the workout that I did, I wouldn't work out the next day. It took me 3-4 days to recover and after I had recovered, I wouldn't workout thinking that I'll suffer again . 

IN SHORT, 

if you are a complete beginner, then dont go all in on the very first day. Take it easy.  Don't aim for 25 squats in 1 set. Aim for less. That will keep you less injured and you'll be motivated to workout next day too. 

Now, how do I take time out for exercise?! 

I literally just would wake up and take a shower and go to school/ college. I didn't eat breakfast or anything. But then as I wanted to lose weigh, I knew that I had to get serious regarding my workouts. SO I started waking up 20 minutes early than I was used to. I managed my active time and lazy time. 

I used to wake up at 5:30, pray and I used to do yoga for 10 minutes. Then I showered and had breakfast because if you want to lose weight, you dont need to starve yourself. Yeah so I did that.

Then I increased my workout time and I also started doing Chloe Tings workouts, so I started walking up 20 more minutes early. As her workouts were 30 -40 minutes long, I did those and then I showered and all. 

That was my routine before the pandemic, After the pandemic, I had online classes. And they started on 7:30 sharp and ended at like 10 or 11. So I woke up at my usual time and I didnt have to shower or eat breakfast before all that, I worked out and attended classes right after. 

I also always workout in the mornings because after my classes and all I am too lazy to workout. But as I was doing Caroline Girvans EPIC, she posted at 10:30 am, the time zone I live in. So I worked out right after my classes. I didnt enjoy that because I am too grumpy after my classes and all. But I did take out time fr a good workout. 

You don't have to workout an hour or more, only 30 minutes a day is enough too. And you can easily take time out if you really want to. 

Bye 💜

Yoga taht I did

https://youtu.be/UEEsdXn8oG8

Caroline Girvan: 

https://youtu.be/orH_lessqN0




No comments:

Trying to be strongest I've ever been

 Hi, I hope you are doing well, I am just so happy and I feel so strong so I felt I might share it with you.  I started working out because ...