Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Caroline Girvan EPIC 2 - Day 4

 January 6th, 2021


Hi!! I am taking part in the Caroline Girvans EPIC 2 challenge and I hope you are too. 

So my day started today at 7:15 am. I didn't have lectures till 10 today so I had an absolute free morning. I got done with my "chores" and then it was time for breakfast. I always eat before 9 am. Make sure to eat proper meals at proper time schedules, it helps a lot. I had Yogurt bowl with homemade granola. I don't know how you make granola but I take 2 tbsp oats and heat them up, add some flax seeds in it, some cocoa powder and some cinnamon, a tsp of peanut butter and a tsp of honey. It tastes really good. So! After my breakfast I started walking and I was listening music, Harry Styles is my absolute favorite and also some Bollywood songs that pass my vibe. The song Golden came up and I started running the way Harry runs, I was not expecting a 10 minute run. 

I don't usually run in my apartment for obvious reasons, but I don't know what happened to me. So I walked/ran for about 45 minutes. Then I had my lectures so I attended those. By the time I finished my studying Caroline Girvan had already posted the workout which was Core and Full body workout. I was weirdly excited for it and I did it really easily. The workout contained core strengthening movements in the beginning and then afterwards it was full body focused exercise including makers. Oh God I hate them. I don't know why but the dumbells just hurt my fingers so much that I get distracted and lose my charm. 

After my workout I did a 10 minute stretching routine that I made up containing really basic stretches. I had yesterdays leftover Radish Paratha and then I had to cook dinner which was Mutter Paneer. I love Paneer. How about you? So I cooked that and then I took a nap. I had fresh figs and some peanut butter for evening snack, then I made chapatis. I had my dinner around 7:30 PM and I almost had 6 glasses of water today. Walked 6500 steps today. 

Overall I am proud for making it through the day without being a lazy potato that I was yesterday. Also I am reading Norwegian woods and so far I am hooked. Do you read? What books do you recommend to an absolute beginner me but an enthusiast. 

Also are you in for the challenge? 

Caroline Girvan: 

https://youtu.be/zrO1Z0Z3WGA


No comments:

Trying to be strongest I've ever been

 Hi, I hope you are doing well, I am just so happy and I feel so strong so I felt I might share it with you.  I started working out because ...