Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Only eating 3/4th portion of my plate

 


Hello everyone, Today I am here to tell you about my experience of not eating 1/4th part of my plate. 


From childhood itself we are taught to finish our whole plate. This leads to obesity, loss of appetite, loss of taste and lost of appreciation for food. If you are hungry then go ahead, have another serving of food. But if you are struggling to finish your plate, stop eating. Put the fork down. Do not continue eating. That is over eating which then leads to obesity. 


So I have never struggled with not being able to finish my plate and I always was ready for another serving of food. But, I also was morbidly obese.. I decided to not eat 1/4th portion of my plate for a week. Last week on Monday as I sat down to eat any meal, I took out 1/4th portion of it and put it back in the bowl I took it froDon't throw it away. Put it back in the main utensil. It was a bit tough for me because I was hungry. So I took back 1/2 portion of my 1/4th portion to curb my hunger. I was successful this time. I had all my meals like that for two days. 

Now I decided to proceed ahead, I decided to take out 1/4th portion and eat the 3/4th portion of my plate. 

This time I wasn't hungry anymore. That trick lead me to eat only 3/4th portion of my food. I continued this for a week, and I weighed myself of Monday and I had lost 2 pounds. YAY! success! 


Now, If you are not ready to do this yet, I am not here to tell you to eat less. I am here for those people who want to lose weight and are not successful in it. If you are already eating very less or are suffering from some kind of an eating disorder, then do not do this. I hope you recover soon. 


RULES:- 


1) Do not try this if you have an eating disorder. 


2) Do not increase your  portion size from 1/4th of your plate. If you do so, you'll be eating very less amount of food which will then lead to extreme weightloss which then will leave you lethargic and malnourished. 


3) Do not throw away your 1/4th portion. Put it back in the main utensil you cooked it in. 


4) Do not try this if you don't want to lose weight. 


5) Do not try this if you are extremely hungry and want another serving. 


6) Try this technique with every meal of yours ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and all snacks) 


7) If you are having a fruit that goes bad if you leave it open for some time, give it to another family member of yours or just eat it. 


Thank you for stopping by, See ya next time. 

Will you try this? Inform me if you do.. ❤💜



Here are some easy snacks that you can have: 

https://www.blogger.com/u/2/blog/post/edit/1323934601737923613/6489763865474478884


No comments:

Trying to be strongest I've ever been

 Hi, I hope you are doing well, I am just so happy and I feel so strong so I felt I might share it with you.  I started working out because ...