Friday, December 11, 2020

Does eating 1000 calories a day help you lose wieght weight?

 Hi, Welcome back! So, I ask you how many calories you eat in a day and you say that you dont know then you are my best friend from that day! Don't, just don't count your calories. It ruined my progress and my mind. I used to count everything I ate and be sad about how much I ate that day. 

Trust me, an app doesn't know what you need. An app doesnt know what your body needs that day. An app doesnt know that you had a bad day and and you really want to eat that ice cream that is lying in your fridge that you bought last week. 

SO! HEAR ME OUT! Please dont get into the mess of counting calories and macros and micros unless you are body building ofcourse! Eat what your mind tells you to. Listen to your body. Yes this sounds cheesy but your body ofcourse tells you what you need and what it doesn't. Your body wont thank you if you count every gram of food you eat. It will thank you if you ate what its asking for. 

The app that you downloaded  for free is ruining your life. Is taking away your happiness ! Now is being happy more wonderful or being miserable is. I say throw away the app or less aggressively uninstall it. Eat enough. Eat intuitively. Eat with all your attention. If your body really wants chocolate eat the chocolate. Just be aware that you are eating it and enjoy it. Then when your craving stops you also stop. If you practice this way of eating you'll lose weight and be happy at the same time! And NO eating 1000 calories isn't enough. It will help you lose weight but it wont be healthy and as qualitative as the 2000 or more calorie lifestyle! Okay bye for now, see ya next time ! 

Any suggestions? Drop down in the comment section. Bye ❤

No comments:

Trying to be strongest I've ever been

 Hi, I hope you are doing well, I am just so happy and I feel so strong so I felt I might share it with you.  I started working out because ...