Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Healthy and tasty butterscotch icecream


 Hi! We all love ice cream! Be it anyone. Now, I've got an ice cream with a twist. It is HEALTHY! 

And it is TASTY! You can make it vegan too. If you add plant based milk instead of regular milk. 

Now now.

Today's recipe is full of flavour too. For the crunch in the ice cream we will be adding crushed almonds. And for the taste of butterscotch we will be adding the essence. 

Ingredients: 

1-2 bananas

2-3 tablespoons of milk or plant based milk of your choice. 

1 tsp of butterscotch essence

A pinch of red food colour.

15-20 almonds/cashews  (crushed) 

1 tsp Sweetener of your choice 

Recipe: 

Cut up the bananas in half. Add them to the juicer/ mixer. Add the milk, the food colour, the essence and the sweetener. Add some almonds/cashews. Then blend it for 3-4 minutes on slow. Now take it out in a bowl and let it chill inside the freezer for 5 minutes. Then take it out in a serving bowl and sprinkle some almonds/  cashews on top. 

Your healthy icecream is READY! 

you can change up the ingredients here and there by adding chocolate chips or some pistachios (with a green food colour) some blueberries (blue /purple food colour). 

You can add some cocoa powder and some cocoa nibs for the extra crunch. 

You can add some other fruits like strawberries or custard apple or even pineapple for some tangy taste.

About 1 small bowl of that icecream contains 200 calories (not that they matter) justice for your reference.

Enjoy your ice cream! I hope you like it! ❤

No comments:

Trying to be strongest I've ever been

 Hi, I hope you are doing well, I am just so happy and I feel so strong so I felt I might share it with you.  I started working out because ...