Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Greg doucette makes a lot of sense!

 19:48

Hi everyone. So I am following the Caroline Girvan, Workout plan and I am super excited to share my experience with you and I hope I can give you some motivation to follow along. She is a great Fitness YouTuber and I love her and I love her workouts and it gives me a good pump. I hope you are following along too.

 So today I woke up at around 6:50 and I was super thrilled because I was going to make Greg doucettes famous anabolic ice cream and I actually failed because I don't have the Ninja blender and I don't have xantham gum or guar gum or anything, but I actually tried making an ice cream, but I accidentally Made a smoothie and I had that it was pretty good. And then after that I had my morning lectures, so I attended those then I had to work out so I had dahi boondi and then I worked out with Caroline actually it was a Pretty good workout. It was quad and lower abs workout. It was really Pumping and my legs were shivering after the workout. Then I was super hungry. So I had lunch. Actually I had made poha for breakfast for my family and I was craving them so I had that for lunch and then I went for a walk but not a long walk. I went for like a 10-minute walk because I just wanted to get Fresh air, so I went for a walk and I did not get that much steps in then I came back home and I met a friend so I you know spent like 45 minutes talking. 


Then I came home and I was hungry again. So I ate Greg  Doucettes famous anabolic popcorn and I actually made them. The recipe is his in his cookbook. I'll just give you the ingredients just not the ingredients, but just the overview that they are protein popcorns. You have to watch his video. I'll link it down below and  they were super good. They were actually like chocolate popcorn. And yeah, they tasted super good. Then I had to make dinner. So I was  standing for about two hours. I think cooking is also a great form of cardio and I was hungry again at six. So I ate a banana.


I haven't had dinner yet and I'll be having dinner with my two rotis. I'll have I have rotis and I'll have the cauliflower sabzi with it. Yeah, and I got about 6,000 steps in today. I know they are very less than my usual last week. I actually reach 10,000 steps and I thought that I would continue it for a long time, but I didn't walked six thousand steps today. I was very lethargic andtomorrow I'll not not be walking that many steps because I am fasting tomorrow and it will be pretty. Boring day I won't be eating anything. I won't be drinking anything. I'll just have breakfast and I'll directly have dinner. Yeah, so that's pretty much all and I had 7 glasses  of water today. And yeah, I gained a lot of knowledge today from Greg Doucettes video you have you guys have to watch him and he is a Bodybuilder and he is he's a Kineologist or something. I don't know. Yeah, so he is super intelligent and he makes sense all of the time and he isn't wrong. He definitely isn't and he has more knowledge than most of the fittest YouTubers and I realized that I was doing everything wrong before I wash his videos and now I am taking a greater step and follow 


His steps and all and I've already lost our like a kilo and I am very happy about it. I actually gained two kilos when I thought that I was eating to less and I was that is why I was overweight. I mean, I'm not overweight . Of course. I have lost my weight but I literally thought that I was eating very less and that is why I wasn't losing any weight, but he has made me realize that it's  the food intake that you Take the calories have to be low. I mean the it has to be Optimum to a needs but you can still pretty much eat anything. Of course, it has to be healthy, but it has to contain less fat and more and more proteins carbs don't matter according to him and he actually really makes a lot of sense. You have to watch him. Yeah, so that is pretty much it. Also I watched will

 Will Tennyson. He is also a great guy and he also makes a lot of sense than all other Fitness YouTubers and I have realized that a how much stupid have been by listening to all these YouTubers who don't have that much knowledge and who preached by, you know, following along blogs on internet and that that is pretty much what I was preaching until now but I have now realized that calories do matter. 


And yes, eating less calories will make you lose weight and eating Optimum calories will help you maintain weight and eating more calories will get winter a surplus and then you'll gain weight. Yeah, so that is pretty much it. I am actually eating around 1,300 1,400 calories a day and I am pumping with motivation and I'm very feeling very healthy. And yeah, I'm losing weight. I mean I lost a kilo so I don't know how much I'll be losing ahead. But yeah. Yeah, so thank you. 

Thank you for tuning in. I hope you are following along the Caroline workouts and they are very effective and they are great for muscle building. Also, you have got to include your car do it could be anything. It could be any any sort of cardio steady State cardio options. 

I mean if you can do it for next 2 hours without getting much tired, then that is the optimum that is the amount of cardio you need without fail and you have to get your cardio. And I mean you have to get at least 150 minutes of cardio a week. It is good for your heart is good for your health. It is good for your fat loss weight loss and everything and you have to get in your cardio.

 Yep. Thank you. That is pretty much it. Bye guys Love you. ❤

Greg Doucette: https://youtu.be/SHY1NExou3Y

No comments:

Trying to be strongest I've ever been

 Hi, I hope you are doing well, I am just so happy and I feel so strong so I felt I might share it with you.  I started working out because ...