Friday, January 15, 2021

Caroline Girvan EPIC 2 - Day 10

 


Hi! So I have taken part in the Caroline Girvan EPIC challenge and I hope I can motivate you to take part as well. 

So! It's a Saturday morning and yesterday I did not want to post. I was too lazy and I was watching Haunting of the Bly Manor. It's a crazy show, isn't it?! 

I am writing this for yesterday. Yesterday I woke up at 7 maybe and I was happy, I had no lectures at all. It was a holiday! But I had to clean my house so I spent like 30 minutes dusting and all. Then it was time for my breakfast and I wanted something new. So I tried pancakes by Blogilates. It was not my first time trying those, I have actually made those once but I did not like the eggy taste of it. So yesterday I decided to add some cinnamon and vanilla in it. It tasted literally so good! And they were like VERY SOFT. Also the eggy taste was not there at all and it fulfilled my requirements of protien. It is a 2 ingredient pancake. 2 eggs and 1 banana! Just mix them up and make them. They were fantastic and they require no special skills. You can give it a  try if you want. 

Okay so after breakfast I decided to take a walk. I walked for 45 minutes I think. Then I had to make lunch and I spent an hour doing that. I had 2 fresh figs as a snack. Then I had to workout. It was an hour of it! I was kind of lazy but I did it. I died during those swing squats. Caroline literally kicks your butt in the best way possible. After my workout I stretched for a bit and then I had my lunch which was Winter special Green Lassun with bajra roti and roasted egg plant. It was SO GOOD. 

It was a heavy lunch and so I did not have any snack.  I made dinner and had it at 8 I think. Dinner was mutton curry with roti. I also had some salad at side. It was a fulfilling dinner. 

In all I had walked about 5000 steps and had 7 glass of water. Today is a rest day and I am relieved. 

I had pancakes today too with some peanut butter drizzled on top. I have made my peanut butter at home so it doesn't include any sugar. When  you buy peanut butter make sure it is not  as calorie dense or then you will have problems losing fat.

Bye❤

No comments:

Trying to be strongest I've ever been

 Hi, I hope you are doing well, I am just so happy and I feel so strong so I felt I might share it with you.  I started working out because ...