Monday, January 11, 2021

Caroline Girvan EPIC 2 day 7

 


Hi!! I am taking part in the Caroline Girvan challenge and I will be telling you my experience of today. It is really easy to have a plan and get your workouts ready made every day. I hope you are in for the challenge too. 

So!! I woke up at 6:45 today, to be honest I was tired a bit. I don't know why, I have these days when I am tired and lethargic and sleepy all day. I decided to have my tea so that I could feel a bit fresh. Then I read Norwegian woods by Haruki Murakami. After an hour or something it was time for my breakfast and so I had uttapam with some ketchup. I made the uttapam in ghee so that I would fulfill my requirements of ghee for the day. Then I walked for like an hour. 

I had my lectures at 10 and so I attended those. I didn't have any morning snack as I was full from the uttapam. Then it was time for the workout so I did that. I am telling you my shoulders were crying by the end. But it was a good workout. I somehow love upper body day than a lower body workout. I then had my lunch which was yesterdays leftover meat pulao with beans and peas. I was very sleepy by then so I slept for like 1 and a half hour. When I wwoke up I felt fresh and energetic. I had my tea to wake my self up and I had to make dinner so I cut up an apple and drizzled some peanut butter on top and had that while cooking. A monkey jumped in my balcony right now and I almost peed! 



I am walking right now as I write this. My goal is atleast 8000 steps or more. I will have my dinner around 7:30 PM. I have had 5 glasses of water up till now and I am hoping I can gulp down 2 more. 

By far my day went wonderful! How about you? 

Bye❤ see ya tomorrow! 


Caroline Girvan: 

https://youtu.be/QYQZhxfqwKg


No comments:

Trying to be strongest I've ever been

 Hi, I hope you are doing well, I am just so happy and I feel so strong so I felt I might share it with you.  I started working out because ...