Sunday, January 10, 2021

Caroline Girvan EPIC 2- Day 6

 


Hi! I am participating in the new EPIC challenge by Caroline Girvan and I hope you are too. If you are not I hope I give you some motivation to do it.

So yesterday was a rest day and I so I took complete rest but then I was bored so I walked about 8000 steps. I woke up at 6: 45 today and it was a Sunday morning so I was chill otherwise I am always busy doing something on regular days. Robin Sharma says that after 10 minutes of waking up your brain is really active and no other thoughts are interrupting it so at that time you should do something productive like read something that gives you knowledge or journal or listen to podcasts or audio books for like 20 minutes. So I wanted to follow that so I heard a podcast " Honestly by Tanmay Bhat "where he talks about finance and stocks. I don't  know shit about that so I am trying to get more knowledge of the stock market and what really happens in our economy. I heard that for 20 minutes and then it was time for my breakfast. I had oatmeal with apple and peanut butter. It was really filling and yummy. 

Then I wanted a change so I walked/ran for an hour or something. Then I read "Norwegian woods" by Haruki Murakami. It really is a good book and some how it calms me down. Books usually give me stress. I don't know why. I know it's weird and books are supposed to calm you down be it any book. But I don't know for some reason I can't just read peacefully and patiently. Anyway so then it was time for my workout and it was a HIIT day. Oh boy. I hate that! I was stressed since yesterday about today's workout. But then after I got into my workout clothes I just went on with the workout. It was a good one. A dumbbell HIIT workout. I hate HATE those Cardio based HIIT workouts. I couldn't really do those punch in the air with dumbells. I have to work on them a little bit more. Then I went on with my day by doing nothing much. 

I had butterscotch yogurt with some almonds. It was my invention and it tasted really yummy. I had uttapam for lunch. I had only one because I just can't digest it. I get all acidic and stuff. And I wasn't hungry until 6 in the evening. I had peanut butter and a date as a snack. Also I made a meat pulao with beans and peas for dinner. I'll have that around 7:45 or 8. 

In total I walked about 8500 steps today. I'll walk some more after dinner maybe. So it will be 10000 steps for the day. WOOH! I had 7-8  glasses of water and I am really happy. 

How did your day go? 

Caroline Girvan : 

https://youtu.be/ec_buXYn9So


No comments:

Trying to be strongest I've ever been

 Hi, I hope you are doing well, I am just so happy and I feel so strong so I felt I might share it with you.  I started working out because ...