Monday, January 4, 2021

Caroline Girvan EPIC 2 - Day 2

 


Hi! I am taking part in the Epic 2 challenge by Caroline Girvan and I'll be sharing my experience with it here. 

My day went really well today. I felt healthy and toned. I did not feel that much bloated and my food was well digested than it usually is.

I woke up at 7:15 am today, I had morning lectures and after that I walked for a little bit and then fortunately Caroline posted the warm up so I did that. Caroline had said in some other warm up video that doing HIIT along with the EPIC workouts would help a little bit more. I wanted to challenge myself a little bit and wanted to know how much my body is capable of so I did a 10 minute HIIT workout by Sydney Cummings. I was panting and puffing by the end of it but I still managed to do it. 

By then Caroline had posted the leg workout. It was 50 minutes long. OH GOD. I hate lunges and today's workout included a lot of those. I used a 10 kg dumbbell for it. I died by the end of it. Also I used 2 10 kg dumbells for the first time today for the Romanian dead lift and I am very proud of myself. Always remember everyone starts somewhere. Do not come into pressure and try to do the hardest and destroy your self.  I did my workout today without my usual tantrums and I am happy that I am capable of doing this much. 

Also, I had a banana firstly after waking up, then after an hour or something I had oatmeal with apple and some strawberries for breakfast. I had yesterdays left over chicken Biryani for lunch. I walked for like 45 minutes after lunch, doing that really helps my digestion and I feel really calm when I walk. I had Dahi Bundi as an evening snack. Not the healthiest option, I know but I love it, and so I had it! 

Also I cooked dinner today after a long time and to be honest I loved it. Rujuta Diwekar says that doing daily chores really help in your fitness journey and I so I am trying to not be a lazy figure and work a little bit more to achieve my dream. I cooked Tendli sabzi and khichdi. Ah!! Loved it. I had it with a teaspoon of ghee. Ghee is healthier fat and you must have it for majority of nutrients that it provides. I also had almost 6 glasses of water which is better than yesterday. I also walked 7000 steps and I am so happy that I am trying to accomplish everything I want. 

How did your day go? 

Bye for now ! ❤

Caroline Girvan : WARM UP : https://youtu.be/PzyzfjtNHb0


Sydney Cummings : 

https://youtu.be/KT7ZBACRP-Q


Caroline Girvan day 2 

https://youtu.be/tn0s_dk-t2I




No comments:

Trying to be strongest I've ever been

 Hi, I hope you are doing well, I am just so happy and I feel so strong so I felt I might share it with you.  I started working out because ...