Sunday, January 3, 2021

Caroline Girvan Epic 2 - Day 1

 January 3, 2021 

Hi! So, I am taking part in the Epic 2 challenge by Caroline Girvan and I am literally so excited to get more strong! I will be sharing my experience hopefully everyday. Today was Day 1 and here is how it went. 

So, I kind of over exercised today. I did not think that the workout would be up early and so I did Pamela Reif's 20 minute booty workout and then 10 minute lower ab workout by Vicky Justiz. After I did that Caroline posted the 9 minute warmup and I did that. Then she posted the actual workout for today and I did that! So it was kind of a lot for me. But I did it. To be honest I felt EPIC after today's workout. It was a Cardio and HIIT workout. I literally hate Cardio and HIIT and both of them combined I like a nightmare to me. But still I did it and almost died by the end of it. The Cardio was supposed to be Low impact but it actually was not as low impact as I expected it to be. I felt wonderful and I am looking forward for tomorrow's workout. 

Also I am eating kind of intuitively and not counting calories.  Counting calories kind of chains me down and I do not like that. So moving on I had Poha for breakfast with a cup of tea. Then I had a banana and some Kachariyu ( a sweet made of black sesame seeds particularly eaten in winter). I had Bhindi and roti for lunch. I also had a yogurt bowl with an apple and some strawberries on the side as an evening snack. I will have Chicken Biryani for dinner now. I also walked about 7000 steps today and I am quite proud. I will stretch a little before going to bed and I have had 5 glasses of water till now. I know its quite less but I am trying. I will go to bed around 10 PM because I have lectures tomorrow. 

How was your day? Are you in for the challenge? 

I Hope you are ! Bye ❤

Caroline Girvan Day 1 

https://youtu.be/Muh4Cyis_G8


Pamela Reif: https://youtu.be/7GV8zZd23KU


Vicky Justiz: 

https://youtu.be/XluZcDdW9oE

No comments:

Trying to be strongest I've ever been

 Hi, I hope you are doing well, I am just so happy and I feel so strong so I felt I might share it with you.  I started working out because ...