Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Caroline Girvan EPIC 2 Day 3

 Hi! So I am taking part in the Caroline Girvan Epic 2 challenge and I will be sharing my experience here, the challenge is completely free and it's on YouTube.. I discovered Caroline Girvan through Linda sun and I am so happy I did. Are you in for the challenge? I hope you are❤

I spent my day kind of lazily today and it did not go as well as I had planned for it to go. I have been a total couch potato today. 

I woke up at 7:15 am and I had oatmeal batman banana and strawberries with some peanut butter on top as breakfast. Then I had my morning lectures so I attended those. After lectures, I was waiting for Caroline to post today's workout. I was really excited for today because I love working on my upper body. I did not want to to cardio or a HIIT workout today and thus I skipped rope for about 10 minutes with 1-2 minutes break in between. After that Caroline had already posted the workout so I did that. Loved the workout honestly. Time flew while doing it. 

- Hydrate properly after your workouts

- Have a protien shake or something with protien 

- Have a banana or any fresh fruit.

I had my lunch which was yesterdays leftover Tinda sabzi with ghee rotis. Then I walked for about 40 minutes and after that I lied in my bed watching Defending Jacob. It's a wonderful series and honestly I was hooked so I watched it for 4 hours straight. And while watching it I had khakhra. 

I got up for making dinner which was Raddish Paratha. It was really tasty! I had it with some green chili chutney on the side. You know green chilli has nutrients too. You should have achaar and  chutneys on the side. 

I am in my bed right now and probably will be till tomorrow morning, Not the most productive day. But it was well spent . I walked 5000 steps today and had 6 glasses of water. 

How did your day go? 

Bye💓

Caroline Girvan : 



No comments:

Trying to be strongest I've ever been

 Hi, I hope you are doing well, I am just so happy and I feel so strong so I felt I might share it with you.  I started working out because ...