Saturday, December 5, 2020

How to lose 5 kgs or more in a month (Easily)

  Hi!! Welcome back. I am so happy and thankful to you for coming back. So I'll be sharing my story of how I lost almost 25 kilos in a year and 5 kilos in my first month.  I was so bummed out after my university exams and I felt very heavy and unhealthy, so I decided to lose weight. Yeah I know, I just want to tell you that losing weight did not make me happy. So, I just Googled out randomly an Indian diet plan to follow and saw one or two videos and decided to eat exactly as the video prompted as it looked easy. Let me tell you I wasnt sure that I would lose weight because the diet plan included everything. I got to eat roti, sabzi and dal everyday but I was deprived of rice but that was okay for me because I am not a huge fan of rice anyway. I used to eat 2  wheat bread toasts for breakfast and my dal roti and sabzi for lunch and in dinner I used to eat upma or poha. I know they are breakfast options but I like them anytime. My beginning was very healthy but my breakfast wasnt that nutritious.. I know and let me tell you it got worse. I'll talk about that in some other post but now on to the "healthy diet". I used to drink my tea with sugar and milk and used to eat 2 rotis for lunch. I was happy, I was losing weight. But along with that I did some yoga too. I did 20 minutes of yoga for losing weight, I'll link that video down if I can. I felt even lighter when I did some yoga and stretches. I don't think I drank enough water back then but it was all going wonderful and I was very happy, my parents also noticed a bit difference in my body and my figure. Now back to some advice, if you want to lose weight,  you cant hop on some crazy diet and lose weight. I mean you will lose weight like that but it won't be sustainable . The moment you drop out you'll gain all of it back or more. If you really want to lose weight, you have to opt for a sustainable and fulfilling diet plan that helps you to lose weight and get your nutrients in at the same time so you dont lose hair and your mind. I would suggest eating intuitively, eat everything you want but control your portions and eat with all your senses. Put your phone aside and concentrate on what you're eating. That way you'll get fuller easily and you will know that you're full so that you can stop. Drink atleast a gallon of water everyday and be active. It isnt necessary to workout or go to the gym, you can walk your pet or you can dance and shake your bubbly butt or just your usual household work. Just dont be lazy. Believe me if you bring small changes in your lifestyle you'll become healthy and happy or if you want to lose weight you'll lose it the correct way! Okay bye for now. See ya next time!! 


The yoga that I did to lose weight: 


https://youtu.be/t7RhG0CEbVw


Psychetruth - Yoga for weight loss part 1


No comments:

Trying to be strongest I've ever been

 Hi, I hope you are doing well, I am just so happy and I feel so strong so I felt I might share it with you.  I started working out because ...